Multi-Dyce
Make sure you register if you are new to the Multi Dyce forums, so you can experience the full forums and have a chance at host. If you are an existing user please, log in.
Multi-Dyce
Make sure you register if you are new to the Multi Dyce forums, so you can experience the full forums and have a chance at host. If you are an existing user please, log in.
Multi-Dyce
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multi Dyce, dice clan. Located World 2 Romeo and Juliets house.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Giveaways - General

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bert

Giveaways - General  Empty
PostSubject: Giveaways - General    Giveaways - General  EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 5:30 am

I will be doing a couple of giveaways to ensure that this clan can reach its potential and become bigger.
We need more members first on forums and in game so I will be doing the following.

1. If you recruit more then 5 members with proof, you will recieve 1m however they must stick around and only help the clan.
2. If you know any people that excel in gfx and graphics for signatures and avatars. I will discuss the terms with them and you will recieve a small thanks (with proof).

If you have done the above and clearly have proof of them staying at our great clan, you will be rewarded for your help.
Back to top Go down

Giveaways - General
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Multi-Dyce :: News and Announcements :: Clan Events-
Jump to: